Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Philadelphia PA Shooters Attending the 2018 Area 8???

This may be a strange request but here it goes........ I am attending the 2018 Area 8 match shooting the all day Saturday Schedule. I am bringing my wife along so we can do some sight seeing on Sunday and we are staying in Philadelphia PA on Sat/Sun. I was wondering if there were any local USPSA shooters in the Philadelphia area who would be willing to store my Guns and shooting gear while we are sight seeing on Sunday? I hate leaving my shooting gear in the hotel for an extended amount of time and I also don't like leaving it in the trunk of the car while traveling around sight seeing. I will if I have to but I would feel much better if I could have it secured in a "Known Good" location instead. I also don't want to be a pain in anyone's ass. If its too much of a hassle I will make do with what I have. If you are willing to help a brother out let me know so we can hammer out the details.

Mine will be living in various hotels and rental cars that same trip, I know how you feel. I shoot all day Friday so I am doing the tourist thing in Philly all day Saturday with family in the area.

We're going to all the Independence Hall stuff, Reading Station and the Mutter Museum.