Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow 2 shooting high and left at 25 yards

Alpental

I'm glad CZ is taking care of it.  Of course, it shouldn't have happened to begin with.  I had a similar issue with another brand a few years ago.  I had the sights bottomed out and it was shooting a foot high.  They also took care of it, but, again, it shouldn't have happened to begin with.

5 hours ago, Almo said:

I'm glad CZ is taking care of it.  Of course, it shouldn't have happened to begin with.  I had a similar issue with another brand a few years ago.  I had the sights bottomed out and it was shooting a foot high.  They also took care of it, but, again, it shouldn't have happened to begin with.

It's frustrating for sure, but it should get resolved soon... the gun is amazing otherwise

Yeah, I love mine too.  And, for about $70, you can make it really sweet.  Put in an extended firing pin, an 11.5# hammer spring, a 10# or 11# recoil spring, a reduced power trigger return spring, and a floating trigger pin, and you be amazed at the trigger.

12 hours ago, Almo said:

Yeah, I love mine too.  And, for about $70, you can make it really sweet.  Put in an extended firing pin, an 11.5# hammer spring, a 10# or 11# recoil spring, a reduced power trigger return spring, and a floating trigger pin, and you be amazed at the trigger.

I have a CZ Accu-Shadow with some of the mods you listed, and the trigger is ridiculous!  I'm going to try and keep the Shadow 2 as close to stock for as long as possible... we'll see how long that lasts.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:15 PM, Trinimon said:

You want to get a M3x4 screws for the rear sights.

Did you use these screws for your Shadow 2 rear sights?  Only reason I ask is I see that CZ Custom claims these screws work, but their website also says the screw takes a 1.5mm wrench, but the screws on my S2 takes a 2mm wrench.

Also, in another thread on Enos, someone claimed that the M3x4 screws worked in their S2 trigger as the set screw.  My trigger set screw takes a 1.5mm wrench so that might make sense.