Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Center Axis Relock

Very Sexy Video :rolleyes:

Its weapons retention, defensive shooting, CQB skills (good) and a close target (Read easy to hit)

Notice he used sights but focuses back on targets for hits. In the real world targets are 3D, move, shoot back, have bad breath, and don't show your hits.

Application to competition, hmm none. Application to defensive shooting. Something there(a little),but remember its a "fight" with a lethal animal but just like competition skill development there is something to learn from a lot of different places.

Here is the deal. If you start call people an asshat on this forum...it WILL get back to them (everybody can Google). Then, they will come around to defend their belief/honor. Do you really want to debate with somebody you feel is an idiot?

Then, we have to close down the whole mess. Nothing gets learned...everybody involved gets pissed...we in the moderating group get called censors and such.

Meanwhile, the person asking the original question learns nothing (good).

So, yeah...if you don't have something nice to say... ;)

Now...if you want to have some fun...CAR thread on GT (click here)

Not to dismiss point shooting, but at the distance he was shooting, its almost impossible to miss, also, why is his sights above his eye level. Another point, shooting a target 3-4 times before engaging the second or third target would have ill fated consequences. I think that guy is Angus' uncle or something. :)

Well SinistralRifleman,

I guess you see what competition shooters think.

I'm gonna close this thread in hopes of avoiding another FF mess. If someone has something constructive to add let me know and we will work it out. ;)