Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi from Canada

MsDV8

New to handguns but not new to firearms.  I started shooting .22 rifles before age 10, thanks to my dad.  I started hunting at age 19.  I currently own a Mossberg .22 Tactical rifle, a Parker Hale Safari Deluxe .308 Norma Magnum which I don’t shoot much anymore because #1. I don’t hunt anymore and #2 Ammo is REALLY hard to come by and is too expensive to sport shoot.  My most recent acquisitions are a CZ-75 Shadow 2 (:wub::wub::wub:) and a Sig Sauer 1911 .22 (which I don’t love so much).  I am also awaiting a CZ Kadet .22 conversion kit for the Shadow and I am on the waitlist for the CZ P-10C; which aren’t available in Canada yet.

Because I’ll be getting into IPSC this year, it appears IPSC and reloading go hand in hand, so I’ll also be picking up reloading as a by-product of IPSC; like I need yet another hobby.  :wacko:

8 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

You need to ditch the Safari Deluxe and get a SMLE .303    :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard - are you from Ontario ?

Thanks Jack!  Nope, from BC.  

Can’t ditch the .308 Norma Magnum.  High sentimental value.  First rifle and it was given to me by my dad.  Secretly I think he was trying to scare me off of firearms by giving me that one.  :o