Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 ICORE NW Regional - July 21, 2018

The Richmond Hot Wheels are hosting the 2018 ICORE NW Regional. We are proposing 8 stages (which includes a classifier) to happen on July 21st, 2018. Practiscore link available HERE. This will be a one day match. If you have an RV or trailer, you can stay on the range (no hookups besides basic power unfortunately). I will at a later time post information about a match hotel and other details will be emailed to you once you register on Practiscore via the email address you provide when you sign up.

Th hosting venue is Richmond Rod & Gun Club and they are located at 3155 Goodrick Ave, Richmond, CA 94801. Correspondence can be emailed to richmond hot wheels at gmail dot come (compress all that together with no spaces to email the MD for questions).

Well darn.. if that's the case then I guess we won't be hosting it.. that's the only date we have available. I made my plans last year. :(

I didn't see their announcement here or I wouldn't have posted.

Edited by sargenv

It seems there might be a conflict with the Rocky Mountain Regional.. though I have yet to see anything in writing about it either on BE.com or on the ICORE page.. Also there is talk about Fallon hosting the match, when details become apparent, Richmond might not host it after all.. at this point, it's on the Richmond Calendar, but don't schedule days off or travel plans until I get word from the higher ups at ICORE.org.