Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 2 barrel protrusion

kujo929

Again, I'm in the camp of no F's given. If it works well, I'm good with it. I don't want to make the time to polish the snot out of everything, two or three times. If you or anyone else does then that's great. I've got a lot of other things I'd rather do; family time, work, gym, dryfire/reload ammo, etc.  Maybe when I'm injured or retired in 20 years they'll get a full polish...

I don't discount how nice a totally slick, smooth, and light trigger feels. I just don't care.

2 hours ago, SCTaylor said:

I don't discount how nice a totally slick, smooth, and light trigger feels. I just don't care.

Interestingly, a comment by a well known shooter was (essentially);

"You can judge how bad a person's trigger control is by how nice their trigger is"

He actually used some phrases that wouldn't make the mods happy, but that is approximately the  sentiment.

I have been swapping in a stronger than factory hammer spring over winter to work on da trigger control.  wolff makes them up to ... i think,  22#. It helps, but that's a different story.

1 hour ago, johnbu said:

"You can judge how bad a person's trigger control is by how nice their trigger is"

That makes sense. I’m open about being an average A-class shooter who makes it to one match every 4-6 weeks, and who doesn’t practice. Used to dryfire a lot, but USPSA is purely a hobby right now.

No wonder I like them smooth. ;)