Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC decisions

Hello: Get a Hiperfire 24C or 3-gun and don't look back. There are currently 3 carbon hand guards available for the Sig. Taccom, Lancer and the Isler. For a stock I would just buy the Sig folding coupler and then add what stock you like. Or if you don't need it to fold stock look at the Thordsen adapter. If you can wait I would wait till after shot show to see what is coming out for the Sig MPX. Thanks, Eric

1 hour ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: Get a Hiperfire 24C or 3-gun and don't look back. There are currently 3 carbon hand guards available for the Sig. Taccom, Lancer and the Isler. For a stock I would just buy the Sig folding coupler and then add what stock you like. Or if you don't need it to fold stock look at the Thordsen adapter. If you can wait I would wait till after shot show to see what is coming out for the Sig MPX. Thanks, Eric

Do you think there’s a possibility Sig may update the MPX and do a gen 3? That’s what I hate about sig. they just roll out new guns every year and then whatever came before it is old news and unsupported. The MPX gen 1/gen 2 thong was enough of a mess but look at all the various sig rifles and even just within the MCX. Now they are calling the Virtus the “final chapter.” Yea okayyyy. Maybe so, until you come out with the NCX or something next year.