Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS Orange Mags

Libertyglock

For the mags google CZ 11172 that is the model number for the CS TS 20 round mags (same mags for the TS Orange) there are a few places that have them in stock, I usually order my mags from gregcotte but his site is down due to the hurricane. As far as basepads I like the Springer Precision pads, a lot of people like the CZ Custom pads but they always seem to be out of stock

http://shop.springerprecision.com/product.sc?productId=348&categoryId=42

I recommend the CZ Custom pads over the Springer for TS mags. The Springer pads is a bad design with the hex screw that holds the pad in place. It's a hassle to remove the base pad for cleaning and even more of a pain if that screw gets damaged which all of mine did.

• 4 weeks later...

I have both the CZC and Springer base pads.  Strictly from a design/usability perspective, I find the CZC ones to be an advantage.  This isn't to say the Springer ones are bad, with all things being equal (relatively) I prefer the base pad that doesn't require a tool to disassemble.

• 4 weeks later...
I run the Springer Extended base pads with grams guts and love them 

9f4acb53d65346ef0c488e4e5469706e.jpg

I wish they matched alittle better but I understand how hard that is to match colors. I don’t like that the grams do not lock back on an empty mag. I understand you shouldn’t run dry but not everyone is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk