Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting Gallery/cowboys/am Rifleman New Season!

Yep, it's that time of year again!

Season 4 for SHOOTING GALLERY

Air Times:

Mon Jun. 27, 2005 8:30 AM

Wed Jun. 29, 2005 6:00 PM

Fri Jul. 01, 2005 8:00 PM

Season 2 for COWBOYS

Air Times:

Tue Jun. 28, 2005 12:00 AM

Thu Jun. 30, 2005 6:30 PM

Sun Jul. 03, 2005 12:30 PM

And our first season producing AMERICAN RIFLEMAN!

Air Times:

Mon Jun. 27, 2005 9:00 AM

Wed Jun. 29, 2005 5:00 PM

Sat Jul. 02, 2005 9:30 PM

I'm particularly proud of the Jeff Cooper interview on SG running this week!

BTW, we won first and second place in the CONSUMER TELEVISION division of NSSF's Good Shots/Great Stories competition this year. Last year, we won first and third. I insisted on being in the CONSUMER TELEVISION division, as opposed to the lower "shooting ducks in a barrel" divisions because I wanted to compete directly with ESPN, PBS and the network outdoor shows! We also picked up a cable award, one of two Outdoor Channel shows to do so.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!

Michael B

Michael, thanks for some entertainment. I only caught the beginning of the Cooper interview, but my DVR got it all. I cannot wait to watch it tonight. The show has a following of guys who have probably seen them all, and I hope it is here to stay.

Yep, new SG season! The hi-def network goes 24/7 next week...start bitching to your cable company. Hopefully, the HD deal with the sats is forthcoming. The HD versions of the shows rock!

Michael B

PS: I've decided to bail on Equador...I can't rationalize putting half a million bucks worth of hardware (not to mention a few pretty good friends of mine) on the line in a country that's dicey. I've had a sufficient number of shaky Third World kids point battle rifles at me, thank you. There's no way to travel inconspicuously with a full-blown camera crew. Might as well have a big blinking sign over our heads. Plus, I was unable to get anyone in the Equadorian goverment to even answer my paperwork questions, which didn't exactly fill me with the warm and fuzzies (especially after almost getting tossed out of Canada for heaven's sake last year for failing to dot the appropriate "i.")