Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SP-01 Carry Optics hard case

Hi_Im_Vinh

About to mount a Leupold DP Pro onto my Shadow Sp-01 for CO division and noticed the factory cz box won't fit the gun even if I try to trim the foam padding for it...

So my question for those with this setup is , what case did you guys end up going with ? I'm looking to stay with a hard case and not a soft one , that can also hold my mags

Can't help with your setup, specifically, but I had originally gone with the big 'hold everything' case, and now have gone back to just a gun rug in my range bag. Biggest reason is safety area rules, and how having mags in there with you could cause issues.  

I don't want there to be any chance for me to touch a loaded mag, or for someone to say or think I touched a loaded mag.

TobyJ

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, trgt said:

I use the pelican 1075, perfect for my accu-shadow carry optics. More than enough room for mag in gun, and one or two extra mags if needed, and much better protection than soft gun rug in a bag

http://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/watertight-protector-hard-cases/hardback-case/pistol-case/P1075/

Thanks , I will look into this