Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WCRHC September 25th Match - IPSC66

Online registration and squadding is open for the September 25th WCRHC Match. Please register at the provided link (Supplied below) then squad. When you squad, Select the squad, then say yes to the pop up window, THEN click the "select squad" button at the bottom of the web page (Many people are missing that last step). This match is 9 stages and ~251 rounds. Payment/Registration verification window will open by 8:30 am and will close promptly at 9:30am. Shooters meeting at ~9:45am and we should be shooting at 10:00am. Any issues please contact me at wcrhc.ipsc66.stats@gmail.com. Remember if the match is full, please use the waitlist.

https://practiscore.com/wcrhc-ipsc66-september-25th-match/register

Thanks,

Geoff - Stats

Thank You Geoff for getting this out there this month...............................

ok, the match is planned with 9 field courses and 251 rounds if you don't miss. All stages are over 24+ rounds except for 1 so bring your big sticks and big boy/girl skills to the match. At last count, we had 83 shooters signed up with 3 GM's and 5 Masters (so 1 in 10). I expect that to increase a bit but needless to say there is some serious talent signed up.. Follow the directions above if you want to attend and see what all the fuss is about.

Next month will be the Mulligan match. Fewer shooters allowed into the match (I think we are looking at 75) and a lower round count......however, we might just bring out all the toys such as the double swingers, the clamshells, drop turners and everything else in the prop shed so just be aware of that.

As always.....thank you to the staff who makes all this happen. Idea's are great but without so many willing helpers, it just wouldn't get done. Thank you to all the shooters who come out and compete. I know the staff appreciates the kind words and all the excitement they see in your eyes as you walk the stages in the morning while we finish getting ready.  We look forward to seeing you out on the range......

Thank you guys for a great match! We had a great squad too!

Geoff, any change you could post results to PractiScore too? Or if not, is it possible to somehow get a PractiScore match export file, e.g. to see combined results across divisions...