Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolvers To Converge On Ohio?

hopalong

It's not the click at 7.......or the realization after shooting a 30 round stage and on the unload and show clear..you have 2 rounds left!

Can you say "Big Brown Truck" at KY? <_<

If we really get this many wheelgunners in one place it would be a pitiful shame if HQ didn't send someone with a video camera for historical purposes... :huh: Might not be a super squad but it will make USPSA history!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle says he has 17 entered, talking to another and Airedale is working another !!!

Don't know for sure but I think there has never been 20 at a USPSA Nationals !!!!

Redmist, Unfortunately like IDPA, USPSA doesn't really notice much about the Revolver division. :angry: but with turnout like this and other major matches maybe we can get some respect !!!!

Major matches I've been to this year:

Florida Open..........7......not too bad

Arkansas section....4......not good at all !!!

Area - 6 ...............10.....good but could be better

Area - 4.................7......some usuall suspects missing (3)

here's the kicker..........entry fees.

Florida Open................. 200 x 7 = 1400

Ar section......................50 x 4 = 200

Area 6...........................125 x 10= 1250

Area 4...........................135 x 7 = 945

total.............................................$3,795.00

Maybe that will get someones attention !!!!!!!

I'm sure Kyle doesn't mind us spending 50 bucks each entry on his match, if there turns out to be 20 that would be 1000 bucks he wouldn't have to use otherwise.

Oh well off the soap box (sorry Kyle)

Looking forward to seeing everyone (including you bottom feeder shooters) at the Ohio Sectional (revolver Championship) :D:D

Hopalong

The Ohio Revolver Championship is over and Patrick Sweeney came out on top when the smoke cleared !!!!!

Congrats Pat !!!

Carmoney did not let him go without a fight as they both duked it out on Sunday after the majority of the Revos had already shot on Saturday, and a few on Friday.

The match was Well run due to Kyle's organizational skills and Brian Hanna's Fine Range Master work !!!!! GOOD JOB GUYS I'm Toasting you from Down here in the South !!!!

Stages were fun, good tests of many skills and could be hard if you made it that way.

WE MADE 20 SHOOTERS in Revolver Division..... SOME kind of RECORD for sure !!!!!!! :D:D:D

I shot with 5 other Revo dudes on Saturday.... Never heard on single "southern boy Redneck joke"..... too bad I had plenty of Yankee Jokes waiting... ;)

Dave, Steve, Steve, Greg, Glen, and John it was my pleasure shooting with you guys and I'm honored to have done it you guys are all 1st rate !!!!!

Dave(Airedale) has improved by leaps and bounds from the last time I saw him, good going Dave!!!! :D

Carmoney like I said before (see thread about Nationals predictions) has pretty much figgured out the difference between IDPA and USPSA and is now a force to reckon with.....Good Work MIKE !!!! :)

Sam Carmoney just gets better and better each time I see him, the 646 will be the downing of many a 6 gunner for sure !!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Para45 did not identify himself until the shooting was over but that was not too late, glad you made it, keep up the good work the form is there just need trigger time !!!! :rolleyes:

Redmist 10 had his brother in law there and they had this "Rivalry' thing going and that made it just that much more interesting to watch....Steve, Don't put up with that too long !!!! :lol:

Damn there goes the memory again.....

Phil, Keep it up you are right on the edge it is coming.

I got to meet and talk to most all of the Revolver shooters at the match seems like 15 of them...... glad you guys made it, thanks for coming and I am honored to have been part of the "20".

Gott Go !!!

Hopalong

I finally got to meet BILL NESBIT !!!!! not only a fine revolver shooter but a good man with a really nice WIFE !!!!

Edited by hopalong

Redmist 10 had his brother in law there and they had this "Rivalry' thing going and that made it just that much more interesting to watch....Steve, Don't put up with that too long !!!!  :lol:

He started it, I swear! I keep bringing him to these major matches hoping he'll wear out one of these days but no luck yet. He's shown me everything he knows, he just hasn't been able to teach me anything :lol:

Thanks for the encouragement Hop, you're first class and we appreciate all your support and advice.

As for the rebel jokes...my family comes from southern Ohio (down on the river)and we make it a point not to poke fun at guys that shoot better than we do :P it helps extend the quality of life.