Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Used Dillon 550 price, I have opportunity to buy

ryridesmotox

I have an opportunity to pick up a dillon 550 press outfitted with 9mm currently. Also has caliber changeover for .45 and .40 cal rounds. It will be my first press. It comes with a bunch of stuff that I would probably buy anyways but I wanted to see what you guys think about a price of $1k for the list. I attached a lits of everything included.

I'm mainly going to be loading 9mm (for USPSA) and .40 cal for now. I also have a 10mm at home I'm looking forward to shooting more if I get this setup. I will be getting .223 stuff for loading for 3 gun matches.

Lastly, I'll be splitting this with a buddy of mine who also lives behind the iron curtan (California). I was thinking of getting the 650 press but this opportunity presented itself recently so I wanted to ask some of the experts here

Price list shout be attached, let me know what you think about the setup.

Thanks in advance...

Ryan

post-64032-0-02966100-1467662604_thumb.p

Edited by ryridesmotox

Ok, so I'll say its a decent deal then... Especially calculating California markup for EVERYTHING lol. I'll probably jump on it then. Especially here in California with the new laws... This will be a good investment to reload if the ammo registration thing does happen.

Edit: does the amount of rounds produced have any bearing on price at all?

Edited by ryridesmotox