Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cmore Or Oko

sandankenpo

How is POI vs POA not an issue??  The bore and dot must be a good 1.5" apart.  How does an offest mount improve this situation?

It's no more of an issue than the mount that is directly above the bore. Many are scared of the offset mount because they think that a 50 yd shot will be off in windage. I have shot an 18" gong at 100 yds with no problem.

There is obviously a variance between the bore and sight with an "offest" mount (hence the name). Very little is lost.... But what is gained? Is it just to gain a more clear ejection area?

The offset mount may have no worse a POA vs POI variance than any other C-more scope setup, but that is not to say that the standard C-more rise position above the bore is anything to celebrate. I love the quality of the C-more dot... but wish I could find something as clear and crisp that sits much lower to the bore.

• 2 months later...

This post is a little old, but if you haven't made a decision yet, I would be more than happy to set you up with an OKO for a great price. And give you a money back guarantee for as long as you need. Just let me know. sales@okousa.com

Chad

• 3 weeks later...

Using the OKO now for 3 years, I have discovered only one problem, the switch. When always shooting outdoor, and using it on top level, the switch starts to fail after aprox. 10K. I just love them when they work, and I have used up several. But it's so god and cheap, I dont care

post-6148-1122584830_thumb.jpg