Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS/Tanfoglio Elite Limited grip size

I am looking for a new gun coming from a Glock 34 and have owned several different Glocks (20,21,19,30s,43,41) and was curious as to how these two specific pistols compare in grip size. My 34 felt like it could have fit better in my hands. I used the back strap with the large beaver tail and still felt like i could have a better fitting gun. The 20/21 frame fit really good in my hands and my finger never from it. I have been looking at the TS and the Elite Limited for a limited gun. I've seen the comments of the Tanfo being bigger in the grip. Of course most of these you have to order online so I would like to get it right the first time. Any input is helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

66ee2bbfcf822d1e640891dc34c5963b.jpgdfe02c8793067fef851eca0f009d818c.jpg

It's almost like I am forcing my finger to be in the trigger guard. All in all this isn't working for me anymore as I could never shoot Glocks as well as my friends M&P and for a long time contributed some of my groups to me. It looks like finger is coming down at a 45 degree angle not really allowing myself to pull the trigger straight back.

I am looking for a new gun coming from a Glock 34 and have owned several different Glocks (20,21,19,30s,43,41) and was curious as to how these two specific pistols compare in grip size. My 34 felt like it could have fit better in my hands. I used the back strap with the large beaver tail and still felt like i could have a better fitting gun. The 20/21 frame fit really good in my hands and my finger never from it. I have been looking at the TS and the Elite Limited for a limited gun. I've seen the comments of the Tanfo being bigger in the grip. Of course most of these you have to order online so I would like to get it right the first time. Any input is helpful

No TS has a bigger grip than Elite Limited, I shot both quite a bit, if it wasn't for lack of mags ect, Elite is an awesome Gun, yes I own two TS's luv em, shoot them alot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk