Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon stuff on sale at CaliberUSA - SD ~$250, 1200 trimmer ~&#03

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Close it down and point me in the right direction if needed. I can't post in the classified section.

http://www.calibersusa.com/

I'm not affiliated with them at all, but it seems like a good deal. Not sure if they're legit but don't see anything bad about them.

Dillon square deals @ 250

case feed plate @ 25 (large pistol only)

rapid trim 1200 @ 162

Click on the Memorial Day Sale banner and scroll down. Some great prices!

And stuff is going fast. Powder measure and powder checking systems already gone.

Edited by Tom S.

Great prices thanks for posting! In searching they look legit to me too.

After ordering, it doesn't appear they have a live inventory tho, so we'll see if our orders get fulfilled, but hope they do!

Fingers crossed!

I think it is live inventory though, items that were available last night when I posted are gone.

I passed on the square deal because I just got a 650 a couple weeks ago but now I'm feeling like I should reconsider and have it setup for something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Edited by cooper74

Wow. Congrats to anybody who scored a SD before it sold out. That's a hell of a deal. It was only a couple of days ago my gun guy said he can't remember ever seeing Dillon presses "on sale".

Thank you OP!

I just ordered a CM2000.

Wow. Congrats to anybody who scored a SD before it sold out. That's a hell of a deal. It was only a couple of days ago my gun guy said he can't remember ever seeing Dillon presses "on sale".

Yeah, thats what I thought when I saw it. I figured I should share it.

Thank you OP!

I just ordered a CM2000.

Glad you could use it.

It appears all is well too. My items have been processed and tracking number via FedEx issued... no movement yet, but it's Sunday and Memorial Day weekend so I didn't expect it.

Calipers is a great LGS/indoor range here in Albuquerque. 2 stores and I believe they are hoping to expand out of the area.

Great prices thanks for posting! In searching they look legit to me too.

After ordering, it doesn't appear they have a live inventory tho, so we'll see if our orders get fulfilled, but hope they do!

Thank you cooper! I got the out of stock email on the trimmer, and was credited for it, but did score some great prices on some Hornady items at almost half off.

Just wanted to follow up on this thread and thank the OP again