Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 Mag Pouches

triggerfish06

DAA Racer for me. A very clean design that holds the mags securely, but releases them smoothly.

That's what Max uses as well. I have the aluminum version. They are good but have zero give. I always felt like you had to pull mags out perfectly or they would bind. I can see how the plastic version would resolve that. Did you have to modify the inserts or did they work out of the box? I tried thinning out some large inserts to fit the P320 mags better but didn't finish the job before switching to Red Hill.

The p320 mags are squared off in the front, and didn't fit my old safariland 771 pouches for double stack 9.

I'm running the black scorpion mag pouches, open front design like my old safariland pouches, very adjustable, releases the mags clean

2 things I didn't like about them are, the screws holding it together are tiny, and I'm worried about long term durability,

And 2nd, the tension adjustment screw is located on the top rear of the pouch, and the cover plate is held on by small nuts, both of which my middle finger hit while going for the mag.

I moved the adjustment screw to the bottom front and glued the cover plate on to solve it

DAA Racer for me. A very clean design that holds the mags securely, but releases them smoothly.

That's what Max uses as well. I have the aluminum version. They are good but have zero give. I always felt like you had to pull mags out perfectly or they would bind. I can see how the plastic version would resolve that. Did you have to modify the inserts or did they work out of the box? I tried thinning out some large inserts to fit the P320 mags better but didn't finish the job before switching to Red Hill.

I did have to do a little sanding to thin the inserts