Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BRIAR RABBIT JUNE MATCH OH20

Match is open for registration and filling up already. Don't wait, we were full one the morning squads today.

Five more bays/stages would help keep the squad sizes down!?

You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Match is open for registration and filling up already. Don't wait, we were full one the morning squads today.

Five more bays/stages would help keep the squad sizes down![emoji23]

You guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

They will be coming. Owners were measuring area to put bays in when they seen turnout in the 60s for the second month in a row.

We have 40 shooters registered for the shoot on the 12th. Don't wait if you want to shoot in the morning. Afternoon has plenty of room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The nice part is you can shoot both morning and afternoon! With the same gun or different one! I heard a rumor he has some new props for this match too. It seems every match he is adding something new. I wonder what it will be next? Lol

Right now it looks to be about 125-130 rds. Have to see what things look like when I get them on the ground, but trying to get to about 140 Rd count.

Yes Papa Joe there will be a couple new props this month. Think 2.5 seconds then shit my targets gone.

• 2 weeks later...

64 registered shooter for the June match. Got three stages set tonight, hope to finish the last two before it gets hot tomorrow. See everyone Sunday.

He is doing good. I went to see him today, he will be in the hospital a few more days. It was a one in a million freak accident. We had a couple shooter that were medics and stepped right in when needed. We give each other a lot of flak during our time together but I seen the true camaraderie of our sport when it was needed. I can't thank the people enough that stepped in and handle the other shooters so I could handle what I needed to do.