Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

X-Treme Primers..?

Curious as well

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they are $129 for 5k!
Does the 20% apply to them as well?

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Don't know... Have tried calling but guess they are on West coast time... Was going to ask if you knew about the 20% sale. The SPP are showing out of stock though...

Edited by IGOTGLOCKED

Ok, here is the scoop. I talked to them and the primers are not on sale... They are made in Bosnia, X-Treme is their largest distributor AND they are the same primers they use in their Freedon Munitions (owned by same parent company as X-Treme) ammo. They are out of stock and not expecting to have any until about the end of May...

Cheers!

They are probably on a ship swinging at anchor in Baltimore awaiting space at the pier...and then there is customs....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Right! So will be available to ship to the ultimate consumer May... 2017. No telling what could possiblly be hidden inside each primer!

Edited by IGOTGLOCKED

They work well. As far as hardness they seem to be about like Winchester's, but they are nickel-plated. Some of my revolvers that are set up for federal only will not reliably set them off butt they will go off with any semi-auto I shoot even those with significant trigger work.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They work well. As far as hardness they seem to be about like Winchester's, but they are nickel-plated. Some of my revolvers that are set up for federal only will not reliably set them off butt they will go off with any semi-auto I shoot even those with significant trigger work.

Thx acoop101, they are suppose to be back in stock the last week of May. Might just have to give them a go!

I like them since I work at a range and can pay for them with brass... Reducing the price even more.

Thx, would you buy and shoot them if you didn't have the work arrangement you do..?