Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Review Taran Tactical TTI Grand Master 3.25lb Connector Kit

n0glock

Here is my completely non scientific review of the TTI Grand Master 3.25lb connector kit. The kit comes with the connector, 2 trigger return springs, 2 striker springs, a plunger spring and a stainless rear trigger housing spring. I installed the kit in my Gen 4 Glock 17. The only previous mods have bee the .25 cent trigger job and Dawson sights. The bad: the Stainless pin is too short if you are using the grip inserts, and the plunger spring does not stick in the plunger like the factory Glock Part. I contact TTI and was told the stainless pin is really there for stipple jobs to keep the pin from melting in place and it will not effect the function of the kit and the spring is smaller in diameter to allow for reduced power. The person I spoke to at TTI was very helpful and knowledgeable. The good, with the kit installed minus the plunger spring. This is feel only as I did not test it with a gage. The trigger is much better in every way. The reset is shorter, the pull is much better and not mushy. It also feels like there is less pre travel. I was very disappointed with the Gen 4 trigger and it is now pleasant to shoot. Fired about 150 rounds no issues, I am using CCI primers and there were no light strikes. Now the part I can't explain, this pistol has always thrown brass all over, now it does not. I would definitely buy this again.