Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Arredondo 9mm extended base pads don't lock slide back

SanduneCC

Hey guys, help me out please. I'm testing two Arredondo extended base pads for 17-round 9mm mags using the supplied springs. I was able to get 22-23 rounds in and they fed fine except the slide didn't lock back on last round. Any clue?

Are you using the +5 for Glock OEM or Glock Magpull? Both allready include the Wolff +10% spring. Give Ralph a call, he will answer his phone at the shop. Also I will see him at this Saturdays USPSA match and ask, but all the guys I know running his +5's are having any problems. Did you mags lock back on the last round before the change?

Contact Information:
Arredondo Accessories
2984-F First Street
La Verne, CA 91750

Email: arracc@dslextreme.com
Toll Free: 800.835.0266
Phone: 909.596.9597

I think the taylors is like +20%. It is what I run in all my IPSC mags. Locks the slide even in my taylors +11

I looked on the Taylor website and they have springs for +5 and +10. I wonder if I should get the heavier +10 one?

I think the taylors is like +20%. It is what I run in all my IPSC mags. Locks the slide even in my taylors +11

I looked on the Taylor website and they have springs for +5 and +10. I wonder if I should get the heavier +10 one?

yes you won't be sorry.