Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I need a belt for 3 gun

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Schultztec said:

What is the diff between a 3 gun belt and my cr speed that I use for uspsa, aside from what's mounted on it ?

Nothing. The only difference between my ELS belts for 3gun and USPSA is the amount of ELS receiver plates. My 3gun belt is covered completely in them. 

1 minute ago, Schultztec said:

Especially when it comes to shot shell y seem like they take up the most room

Yes they do. That's beauty of the ELS system. You take off what you don't need for a specific stage and load up what you do. 

18 hours ago, The Donald said:

Just finished it, cut the studs and outer Velcro off with some snips and drilled 2 1/4" holes, Works great playing with it at home

That's good to hear. Got my shipment notification yesterday. Looking forward to it arriving.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got  my CARBS belt with ratchet system.. The belt was a little wide for my cr speed mag holders so we saved a fraction off one end of the belt and now have a perfect fit no movement at all. Also the  tec loc spacers would not adjust to a tight fit on the belt. So we adjusted them for a smaller belt  and then filed the spacer down till the belt fit snug.   It's by far the best I've used yet  

Edited by Maize