Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock open gun curiosity.....

wyliearms

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought one as my first open gun, didn;t work with the SJC upright mount, switched to the 90 degree, ran fine, loaned it to a friend 3 years ago when i got my first 2011 Open gun. Never looked back. I forget every few weeks that i still even own the damn thing....................MHO

I bought a used G34 w/custom slide ride RMR, originally for 3-gun use about the time my knees started giving me issues. Switched the build to Steel Challenge and any type of steel match. I own a custom STI 2011 in 9x23 built for me in 2010. Things I changed on the G34 were full Zev Fulcrum trigger, switched to dual illuminated RMR w/9 MOA green dot, 6-port LW barrel, brass plug w/Zev magwell, and racker added to rear. Shoots everything pretty well in Minor from 115g to 147g. Also added a LW slide w/Dawson FO sights and the old un-ported barrel for use in Limited. Its nice having a gun that does not have to have the mags tuned just to work right. Arredondo and Taran +5 basepads have worked 100%. I plan on using this in Max's class in May. I have an 8 stage SC match on Sat. and a USPSA Steel match on Sun. What's not to like, and I don't have to reload 9x23mm if I don't want to. G34 runs off WM ammo just fine.

• 2 weeks later...