Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RCBS Pro 2000 case feed

Found a deal on a NIB pro 2000 and received a shell plate for 9mm Tuesday and had a case feed working today.

Still need to cut the locator plate and finish out the feed tube and collator interface but this is a video of how it works.

I don't understand how your mind works dude, that's freaking cool. I have a manual indexing 2000 and have been wanting to pick up the auto indexing head for it. If there was a cost effective case feeder I'd do that too. I only use it for 50 AE, 44, and 45. Not sure the timing would work for the first two.

I don't understand how your mind works dude, that's freaking cool.

Just seeing things in a different way than you have already seen them.

That's just a Lee Load master case feed, reversed with some other "stuff" but thanks. Are you hiring?

I recognized the case feed instantly. Mine actually worked really well on my loadmaster. Even the little cheap shaker collator worked better than 99/100.

Great work. I really wanted to like the rcbs progressives but no case feed option always ruled them out.

Dude if I won the lottery I would absolutely hire you to just make cool stuff. My brain simply does not work the way yours does. I'm a power engineer by trade, I made steam. That's as inventive as I've got. Oh wait, and my primer filler thing I made out of a Lee hand primer, but I think I saw one on here and just copied that. Seriously, I had trouble building stuff with Lego, and that was following the instructions. I have a huge amount of respect for people that can come up stuff like you do. I've got a couple buddies who are pretty good too, but nothing in your league.

• 1 month later...