Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone gamed up a CZ 75B Omega?

ArrDave

Uses CZ75 mags, has the upswept beaver tail, dunno about magwell, but seems like a pretty cool hybrid, anyone tried dropping go fast parts in one and how did it fare compared to a traditional FPB 75/SP01 or P09?

I am curious about this as well. CZ is putting many different Omega Triggered pistols out on the market in 2016, so this will be good information. The new ones will also be able to switch from decocker to safety or back again whenever you want like the p07 and p09. I know an SP-01 and P-01 are coming, and probably more.

Other than the ability to go between decocker and safety, what are the differences between the omega and regular triggers?

Supposedly the TRS is less prone to breakage so I have heard but I will let Schmecky or Stu speak to it. The cost is 50-75$ less than the equivalent 75B, so SP01s that cost the same is appealing

Sent from an iDevice. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. If the post doesn't make sense or is not amusing then it is technology's fault and most certainly not operator error.

I believe that the catch with the Omegas is the lack of upgrade parts availability. There are far fewer Omegas produced and sold than classic CZ75 variants. So there is less motivation for custom shops to design and manufacture custom parts for them. We have seen parts made available for the CZ P-series. The P-series is based on the Omega trigger system but i do not believe many of the P-series upgrade parts are interchangeable.

Uses the same TRS as the 75 series.

at this time only couple of options for parts as they are specific.

and not readily available so far.

Next year CZ is adding the P01 to the Omega line up.

The triggers can be made pretty good on these. the reset will be longer than a Shadow due to the alignment of the block lifter lever. but nothing that practice cant overcome.

We have done some pretty nice triggers on the 75B omega guns as well as the P07 and P09.