Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

December Classification Update

pcarst

The December Classification file on the USPSA website still contains the November file. We reported it last week but the staff was out on vacation. Still not fixed as of Monday night. Whatever mechanism is used for PractiScore updates must be tied as they are not updating either.

Yeah for some reason my classifier from my November match never uploaded to USPSA. It did upload to Practiscore, but for some reason didn't make it to USPSA. Really sux as I was hoping to get my initial classification with the December update, but no such luck. My MD says he has been calling USPSA to try to get it resolved, but no luck yet. Hopefully it will be there for when they update in January.

Match results uploaded to Practiscore are NOT automatically uploaded to USPSA to count for classification. The Match Scoring staff needs to create a separate activity / Classifier result report within Practiscore and upload it to USPSA for Classifiers to count against your classification.

If you are missing classification results from prior matches ask the score keeper if they have uploaded the activity / classifier report to USPSA and paid the appropriate USPSA fee's for the results. Chances are that they have not uploaded the report or paid the fee's.