Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ 75 sp01

RickyH

First, see if it drops in. I know the site says "must be fitted," but you'd be surprised. If it doesn't reset, or has the half cocked hammer issue, start taking material away from the underside (armpit) of the disco. Use a marker or sharpie; color the area and just take off the marker. Try and fit again. Keep repeating.

For the hammer pin, def get the punch they sell. I broke 4 punches from 3 different stores. Get a piece of wood, drill a hole and use that as a makeshift anvil.

You don't need to removed the springs in the sear cage, it will come out as one assembly. Unless your removing the FPB lifter.

I used a dremel and a diamond bit.

i got the t2 disco

the new hammer pins /sear need staking not sue if i trust locktite

and yes i need to change to 14 m lifter

You can probably just drop the T2 disco right in. Who told you the hammer pins need to be asked? They don't.

Is this Production legal?

Except for the fpb spacer (will put back shortly), everything else is production legal, as Eboadway stated.

Hammer, SRS, T3 disco, reduced trigger spring, extended FP, reduced FP spring, polished trigger bar/sear/disco/frame points, etc. I have almost zero pre-travel on the SA.

20151212_151927-1_zpsbzzg7qnd.jpg

20151212_145652-1_zps8uer63v3.jpg

20151212_150300-1_zpsildxt8oy.jpg

20151212_152118-1_zps8gomrmm4.jpg

20151212_145600-1_zpsy3gxixhu.jpg

20151212_144732-1_zpsqzyvzqzk.jpg

Edited by TJART

Tactical........ 14 m lifter, and t-2 disco , optional but inexpensive. Hammer pins. ( loctite or stake)

Did you get trigger, hammer, firing pin, fp spring, rptrs, reduced hammer spring, firing pin retaining spring,

Edited by biglou13

I have both 14m lifter and t-2.

I've been dragging my feet installing..... I've trainred with it the way it is. And am getting on average .21 splits... I can see sub .20 splits consistently in the very near future.

I'd like to shoot a a short reset , take up modified gun and shoot mine against without it to see if it will actually improve split time and / or accuracy.

Does well trained trigger control Compare with short reset and take up modified?

Edited by biglou13