Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The WCRHC September match (09-27-2015) will be a 10 stage (NO Classifier), ~223rd match. I am told that many stages were inspired by the 2015 USPSA Limited Nationals.

Looks like a lot of fun as usual!

Setup will be on Saturday at 2:00pm and we are usually done in less than 3 hours. If you have never been part of a setup, you can learn a lot about the game by seeing how stages are built! Please come out for setup if you are available. New blood and fresh perspective keep this sport alive. Gloves are nice to have, all other tools are available at the range.

Registration opens at 08:30am and closes at 09:30am. Please be on time!!!

$25 for non WCRHC Members, discounts for the setup crew and RO's.

Shooters meeting will be ~9:45am, and we will be starting the match at 10:00am.

Hope to see everyone there,

Geoff and the WCRHC Crew

What Mr. Robot says is true.........................especially about getting there on time..........Rumor has it that a Michigan GM is coming back to shoot this weekend with friends from that Country South of us named Canada..................That should be entertaining and nice to see. Best tune up match in the Midwest before the US Nationals.

See ya out on the range.............

Plans for the October match were talked about and a theme for this years match may have been agreed upon............October's match will be the Dirty 30's.............as in all stages will be 30 rounds.........there will be Open and Limited Divisions Recognized..............nothing else, so if you want to shoot your production gun-great! Gas it up with your standard capacity magazines and shoot Limited Minor.............All those CZ's with 20+ round mags should be entertaining to see..........................

there will be Open and Limited Divisions Recognized..............nothing else

Well that's hugely disappointing. I was going to make the trek from Wisconsin to shoot the match with friends in the area. Probably not for a Lim/Open only match.

High round count matches can be fun. Shunning divisions isn't.

Edited by Sliv2

Well that's hugely disappointing. I was going to make the trek from Wisconsin to shoot the match with friends in the area. Probably not for a Lim/Open only match.

High round count matches can be fun. Shunning divisions isn't.

+1

I was not part of the planning meeting so I do not know why there is talk of limiting 30rd stages to those 2 divisions. We have done this in the past with 40 and 50 rd stages for obvious reasons. I will see if I can fin answers to this.

Remember that the match this Sunday is a normal match and all divisions are definitely recognized.

Thank you,

Mr.Robot

To all,

I had a discussion with the planning group and we will have all divisions allowable for the October match.

Feel free to come out with the production guns or whatever other division you would like to shoot.

More details about the October match closer to the match date.

Thanks,

Mr.Robot