Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Canik Shark FC interchangability...

Dranoel

Been wanting a CZ75 for a few years but Never could really find exactly what I wanted. Didn't want the rail on the SP-01 and the 75Bs I tried all had rattling slides. Really wanted to get one of the single action only models but never found one.

So yesterday, on my way back from a job, I stopped in a gunshop I saw a billboard for and they had some EAAs but nothing apealed to me. Then I see in another case a few Caniks. The Shark FC caught my eye imediately. Full size, ported barrel, Novak style sights, Cerakote finish and, best of all the slide was tight and smoth. Price was good so I got it.

Now I'm wondering just how close a clone it really is. Will all of the CZ upgrade parts drop in? Need a little fitting? A LOT of fitting? Or just plain won't work. Close as I can tell and what info I am finding on the web is this is basicly a SP-01 clone but will all the trigger group parts fit? And is there a way to convert it to SA only?

Any help would be most appreciated. And links to parts makers/sellers.

Hammer hook trimming in this video got rid of the long hooks on the factory hammer if you want to try that first before buying the Cajun gunworks hammer.

Actually if I go SAO I will likely also go with a bobbed hammer. But there is good info there as I may have to bob that hammer myself.

Also need an extended mag release.

Thanks guys.