Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dpms Tri Gun Entry Form

Anyone else having trouble opening the email registration/entry form? Not sure what format it is in but I can't open it, nor can a couple of my friends.

I emailed back to advise but had not heard back yet from DPMS.

Guess not. They sent out the entry forms after notifying all returning shooters first. Not a lot of spots left but there are some. But if I can't open the form, it isn't much help.

I just saw they added a day to the match. I'm kind of ticked off now. My airline miles are probably a goner now and I had written the match off because I had heard (from a VERY good source) that it was completely, utterly full.

Gaaaah!

I just tried the website in PDF and could download a registration form. If you are still having trouble call DPMS Monday and have them fax out or snail mail you a copy. Yes, we had to go to a 3 day format to let in more shooters, add a Team Event, and some side mathes to be held on the shotgun range. We sent out invitations to last years competitors first but they have just a very short time to commit before we contact the waiting list. Sorry, good matches fill up fast, I missed the Superstition Mountain this year by not mailing off my check on December 1 and 298 people signed up in less than 10 days! Lesson learned the hard way, "do not put off to tomorrow what you can do today"

I just tried the website in PDF and could download a registration form. If you are still having trouble call DPMS Monday and have them fax out or snail mail you a copy. Yes, we had to go to a 3 day format to let in more shooters, add a Team Event, side matches to be held on the shotgun range, and add more vendor display area. DPMS sent out invitations along with DVDs of last years match to last years competitors first. They have just a very short time to commit before we contact the waiting list. Sorry, good matches fill up fast, I missed the 2005 Superstition Mountain this year by not mailing off my check on December 1 and 298 people signed up in less than 10 days! Lesson learned the hard way, "do not put off to tomorrow what you can do today"