Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RMR cut on Glock slide

Rolex

Ameriglo and Trijicon both make suppressor height sights that basically rise straight up from the slide. I tried about four times to post a pic showing the Ameriglo and now want to fling this comfuser across the room :angry2: so I recommend a quick google search!

Edited by CDRODA396

• 2 weeks later...

Ameriglo and Trijicon both make suppressor height sights that basically rise straight up from the slide. I tried about four times to post a pic showing the Ameriglo and now want to fling this comfuser across the room :angry2: so I recommend a quick google search!

sorry for hijacking the tread but will the suppressor hight front sights still fits the regular holsters? (blade tech and safariland 5198 holster). thanks

sorry for hijacking the tread but will the suppressor hight front sights still fits the regular holsters? (blade tech and safariland 5198 holster). thanks

A difficult pic to get enough light and focus with an iPhone! This is a BladeTech. It looks like its been sanded on, but its just wear and tear since 2008ish. Hard to tell, but it clears by about an 1/8+/- of an inch...maybe a tad less...but definitely does not rub.

post-9277-0-96370300-1443221005_thumb.jp

Edited by CDRODA396

A difficult pic to get enough light and focus with an iPhone! This is a BladeTech. It looks like its been sanded on, but its just wear and tear since 2008ish. Hard to tell, but it clears by about an 1/8+/- of an inch...maybe a tad less...but definitely does not rub.

thx