Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Customer Service

I am certain that everyone here reading this is already aware of this, but Dillon customer service is the best! Sent in the powder measure on my Square Deal B on Saturday, the powder bar stopped activating. New powder measure was on my front porch on Thursday. Doesn't get much better than that!

powdermeasure_zpspqjfwosx.jpg

Edited by ruleyoutoo1911

I gotta agree

I went to Phoenix last week for work, and I dropped off my 20 year old 650 that I loaded well over 300,000 rounds on for their clean and lube service

I was hoping they would replace a few worn parts, and up-date a few others

Well I got it back on Friday, and had a holy crap moment, the press looked brand new, new primer assembly, and looks like every part that attached to the press was replaced.

I mounted it yesterday, and had a bigger holy crap moment, they didn't clean and up-date my press, they sent me a new one

Dillion you got another customer for life and Thank You

I'd just like to add my own experience with Dillon Customer Service. In the past , I have usually ordered small items and calibre change kits from Dillon direct. (I'm in Australia) NEVER had any cause for complaint. Correct orders sent on time. Always. My 650 has loaded somewhere north of at least 750,000 rounds over 10 years. (not all for me.......) It's getting a bit tired, yes. I ordered some wear type items, about $180 AUD worth. They arrived yesterday. The invoice came to 47.50 USD. For shipping only. Not the first time, either. This is one reason why I tell everyone thinking of buying a press, to look hard at what you are getting. I just gotta find a way to send it back for an overhaul. Maybe next year!! Another Dillon customer for life.

StealthyBlagga- It's probably for the best that I don't live that close to their operation! At least for my paycheck anyway. haha

Every time I have needed small parts they have been shipped quickly and with no charge, they really do have the best service. I was very pleased to have my powder measure sent so quickly, I was happy to load up some rounds over the holiday weekend.