Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just Checking In From El Paso, TX

nicholas306

Hello. I've been shooting all my life, but just started in competitions 3/15. USPSA has really brought an entire new shooting experience, and I'm seriously addicted. These forums look like a great place to hang out and learn.

Sent from my SM-T537V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. I am the Match Director for Cavern City Action Shooters in Carlsbad, NM and the Section Coordinator for New Mexico Section in Area 2. We shoot the 4th saturday of the month. Have you been shooting at the Ft Bliss Rod and Gun Club for USPSA matches? They shoot the second saturday. Also Messilla Valley in Las Cruces 1st Saturday. All a great bunch of guys and gals.

If you have questions about opportunities to shoot in the section feel free to contact me.

mdziamski59@gmail.com

575-302-7690

Mark

Welcome to the forum. I am the Match Director for Cavern City Action Shooters in Carlsbad, NM and the Section Coordinator for New Mexico Section in Area 2. We shoot the 4th saturday of the month. Have you been shooting at the Ft Bliss Rod and Gun Club for USPSA matches? They shoot the second saturday. Also Messilla Valley in Las Cruces 1st Saturday. All a great bunch of guys and gals.

If you have questions about opportunities to shoot in the section feel free to contact me.

mdziamski59@gmail.com

575-302-7690

Mark

Awesome to hear from you Mark. I've heard nothing but positive things about your club up there. As a matter of fact, my friends and I really want to go to a match up there. I'll defiantly save your information.

Yes, I've been shooting matches at FBPPC. I also shot one up in Las Cruces, and we are heading up to Alamogordo this Sunday to shoot their match. Also, I just got my first classification for Production Division. I wanted to get B, but I got C. I'll just keep at it.

Nick