Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Comp needed for M&P

oteroman

I use a Carver, but it does take a bit of "fiddling" to get the spring and powder charge correct. I'm shooting 9 major out of a 5" barrel. I use a 15# recoil spring and load to 172 PF (autocomp and 124 gr bullets)

Carver Comps all the way on an M&P!!

If interested I have a custom open complete upper for an M&P9 I want to sell. It's a 4.25" slide, lightening cuts which includes shaving off the hideous safety warnings on the sides, bead blasted for an entire stainless finish, top of slide left dull to reduce glare and sides polished, KKM barrel, Carver 4 port comp, springer precision slide racker handle, Leupold Delta point slide ride dovetail adapter installed and comes with the c-more adapter plate to attach either an RT2 or STS2. 16lb ISMI spring and guiderod, reduced power striker spring ( yes striker included), Apex no fail extractor, and apex striker block. All you will have to do is attach a dot and install on your gun and shoot major. It has 1200 rounds through it and no problems. I got 1" groups at 20 yards with 6.7gr of Auto comp under a Zero 125 JHP @ 1.115" oal for a 168 pf. Ill throw in aprox 100 rounds of that loaded ammo

$400 shipped to a new home.