Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide locking back?

twister

I recently purchased a model 35, and I'm having a problem with the slide locking back. I've been dry firing at home with it, I pull the trigger, and when I pull the slide back, it locks back with no mag in it. If I rack the slide back, and don't pull the trigger, it still locks back. Would appreciate any help, Thanks, Dave.

Pull the 2 locking block pins. Put the top pin in first, then install the slide stop making sure the slide stop spring goes under the top pin. Then re-install the trigger pin through the locking block and slide stop. Unless the spring on the slide stop is broken, this will fix your problem. The wire spring on the slide stop has to be under the top locking block pin to keep pressure on the slide stop.

Pull the 2 locking block pins. Put the top pin in first, then install the slide stop making sure the slide stop spring goes under the top pin. Then re-install the trigger pin through the locking block and slide stop. Unless the spring on the slide stop is broken, this will fix your problem. The wire spring on the slide stop has to be under the top locking block pin to keep pressure on the slide stop.

That is the first thing I would do.