Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My biggest toy :)

lionel

Lionel,

I'd rather enjoy the pics background... :blink: ...where do you work dude? Fort Knox? :rolleyes:

The boxes of ammo for that beast cost about as much as a bar of gold.

I think they should start a new division, SUPER MAJOR! 50 AE, S&W 500 Mag. maybe the 454. One shot per target instead of two, as long as you are over 500 Power Factor. :D

I think they should start a new division, SUPER MAJOR! 50 AE, S&W 500 Mag. maybe the 454. One shot per target instead of two, as long as you are over 500 Power Factor. :D

I'll support that anytime...16 rounds later.... :rolleyes:

I'll probably buy a 44 mag DE in a cold second once skool is through. I had a chance to buy a 50 AE, but couldn't find bullets or dies for the life of me, so I passed.

My buddy's bro had a 44 DE with him during a hunting trip. What a hoot! People either love the DE or hate it, but I certainly had fun. Definitely a pistol whose performance exceeds it's alleged reputation.

Love that gun, I had one back in my college days. The gun really doensn't kick. You can shoot 100 rounds with no problem. Its So heavy, about as much as a Shotgun it absorbs recoil rather well.

Those are boxes of Samson ammo its lying on. 20 in a box was about $20-$25 when I had my gun about 12 yrs ago. I still have a new box of 20 just sitting around. Quite large shells.

Flyin40

:D Hi,

That gun rocks ;) it's heavy(2kg)massive,sound like thunder,but the recoil isn't impressive,you can shoot it one hand !! i love it especially the huge blast w/flames :D

Sky,

No it's not golden bar :( it's only the golden back side of samson ammo boxes.

Flyin40,

Yes,20 in a box cost €19 :angry: but,i found an old stock(NIB) from an old shooter for half the price + a lot of brass w/a box of 250 IMI bullets :)