Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Purchasing an SVI from FL

1911FL

Hi All,

I live in Palm Beach county, FL and I'm going to purchase an SVI.

I would be grateful if I could solicit the input of anyone who lives near me who has purchased one.

Unfortunately, I've never actually handled an SVI as none of my friends own one. Ideally, I would be extremely grateful if I could meet up with someone simply to observe the fit and finish and ask for their input in building one of my own.

Also, I would be happy to buy lunch or simply pay for your time. Thanks for any consideration.

Sincerely,

Joel

Thx for the suggestion Bunny...I shot steel for the first time down there a month ago but it was Mother's Day so it was slower than usual.

Ranger...I know a couple of Docs down here in the shooting sports. I wouldn't be surprised if we knew some of the same people. PM me if you feel comfortable sharing your friends name... No worries if you can't. Thx again!

Come down to Markham park for a match and I'm sure one of the locals will let you fondle some infinitys.

That would be my recommendation as well. It has been a while but I remember seeing a used one or two over the years at Palm Beach Shooting Center.

It may not hurt to call SVI, and discuss the build. They certainly will take their time to go over everything with you before ordering.

An SVI is on my bucket list. Hopefully will be ordering one.

Thx for the suggestion Bunny...I shot steel for the first time down there a month ago but it was Mother's Day so it was slower than usual.

I wasn't there for that steel match. I heard about what happened. Trust me it is usually more well run. If you do come back out just ask me and I am sure we can find an SV to put in your hands. I'm the tall asian dude usually running registration.