Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just signed up. First time I hit submit the system said it couldn't find the match. I hit submit again without changing anything and it went through. Might be a little glitch in Practiscore somewhere.

Chuck just told me they are putting more gravel down in the walk areas now too! It is great to see the amount of work going into this club! At this rate it could become one of the premier clubs around. Also nice to see the new clubs popping up here in Ohio. Guys try and support them in all their hard work!

Just another update. We did get more stone down in front of the bays. We got soild barriers up around the safety zone, instead of the caution tape we had up and will be adding another safety zone this week over in the parking area as requested by some of the shooters.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great time at the match, the facility is awesome. You guys put on a nice day ( wish the weather would have worked out better). And I wish I didn't BOMB the classifier!

I plan on being a regular at your shoots! I was very happy with everything. Spreading the word!