Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leupold Deltapoint issue

PrimaryBruce

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you guys sent it in did you write them a note and detail what you wanted fixed?

ETA: The first time you sent it in.

Sure did. I was extremely detailed and even if I hadn't included a note, anyone could have just passed an eye on it and saw the elevation was obviously jacked. The paperwork I got back with it even noted "customer complained of bad elevation adjustment." They just flat out didn't look at it. Edited by bruceg

I sent one in that I got used with a pistol I bought here.

First I communicated with CS by email, to discuss service.

Shipped it out on 5/29 with the following info in the shipping box (and also forwarded to CS in email)-

Will not hold zero/drifts vertically and laterally
Stripped elevation screw

I received it back today with new LED module/adjustment block (it appeared that the original had separated from the adjustment block), new elevation screw/assembly, new windage screw, new adjustment lockdown screws, and a new battery.

Took some time to boresight in the house, and will take it out tomorrow to see how it holds up.

Edited by superslowmo

I sent one in that I got used with a pistol I bought here.

First I communicated with CS by email, to discuss service.

Shipped it out on 5/29 with the following info in the shipping box (and also forwarded to CS in email)-

Will not hold zero/drifts vertically and laterally

Stripped elevation screw

I received it back today with new LED module/adjustment block (it appeared that the original had separated from the adjustment block), new elevation screw/assembly, new windage screw, new adjustment lockdown screws, and a new battery.

Took some time to boresight in the house, and will take it out tomorrow to see how it holds up.

Hm, so apparently it's just hit and miss whether or not they actually fix your crap. That's nice.