Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lee Autodisks - Converting to be Adjustable

Theres a guy on Ebay that sells the blank disks for the lee autodisk setup. You just drill and fine tune the hole to what you need. Its a little annoying sometimes and the first few times I drilled the holes ended up to big but once I got the right sized how drilled all was good. I needed to drop 2.7gr of powder and I think the least the disks can drop with TG is 3. Just remember as your run powder through the fresh drilled hole some of it will stick so eventually the powder drop will increase by .1 or .2 grains. I didn't notice this so I ended up drilling a few holes before I got it right.

I went with moding a blank disk because the reviews on the charge bars weren't all that great. The only complaint about the black disks is they need to be sanded so they are smooth and flat so powder doesn't trickle from where the disk meets the powder dispenser.

Do you guys have a link to the blank disks? All I could find is this one with set screws in them but I dont want that

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-CAST-ADJUSTABLE-BLANK-POWDER-DISK-use-with-LEE-AUTO-DISK-POWDER-MEASURE-/331586537123?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d341906a3