Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Base-pad option for small frame

KAYZER

Question for the guru's bc I've passed all stops: Henning, Stoeger and Eric's shop. What is my option for adding a base-pad on a 9mm magazine, small frame with a factory mag-well?

I like the Eric Extreme base-pads, but I'm guessing they will not fit a mag-well?

yeah maybe i could have been a little more informative:

Standard(limited) division, gun is a Limited Custom and it has to fit the "box" 225mm x 150mm x 45mm.

Currently i'm running 17-rounders with a added tanfoglio red bumper, trimmed to clear the mag-well.

This set-up just woprks well, i practice indoors on concrete so this keep my mags from splitting up on that floor.

it just looks so home-brewed and I was thinking how cool those blue aluminium pad from eric look, maybe i could trim those to work with the mag-well and add some rubber on the bottom?

edit: my main goal is to clean up the looks and add some rounds would be nice, but not the essence!

Edited by KAYZER

Well it so worked out that Tanfoglio emailed me with the fact that they give out 15% discount on online shop for the Easter!

I ordered 3 Xtreme basepads and Blue Xtreme grips!

I could order the Xtreme pad in combination with a Limited Custom(elite) and looking on pics online with Xtreme models, I can see the factory Mag-well and the Eric Xtreme pads...soo a little fitting on the mag-well is not something I'm afraid of. I guess my Limited gun is now "Xtreamed up"

Will keep you guys posted.

BTW this im referring to, even though the well is not fitted well, seems a little to the back.

The description stated the mags come with extreme-pads and it looks like the rounded bottom is indeed the Eric Grauffel Xtreme base-pad.

Unfortunately Blue is only available in Eric's shop and Ill take the discount then on the silver one' s (for now :)

:

X-Limited-Left.png