Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I like

shred

Max & Travis came down to Texas last weekend for a class. Let me tell you the two-world-class-instructors-at-once plan is the way to go for a group class. We had students from low-C to high-M, Open, Prod and Limited and we all got personalized training and instruction from both of them. These guys have been there, done that, and better yet can teach it.

Two separate viewpoints is also excellent. On reloads for example. Max flips his grip, Travis doesn't, but they both get to the same place, and what works for you is what they teach, with the pluses and minuses of each.

We did some all-together drills on a long shooting line, but even then, Max or Travis would call out the drill while the other would go up and down the line adjusting and correcting right as it was happening. Later we did one-at-a-time drills, but since there were two of them, we not only got through faster, we could switch lines and learn different fine points from the other. At the end we had two separate stages, with Max RO-ing one and Travis the other.

Highly recommended, and a great pair of guys.

I, too, was very pleased with the class and would recommend any similar classes without reservation :)

What impressed me the most was how both men were able to "shift gears" when working one-on-one with students of vastly divergent abilities, in short order. Amazing!

Alex

Cool! Post 666 icon_evil.gif

:lol:

Sorry for the delay in posting...I was off building another AR upper instead of lurking the forum ;) If you are talking about the guy with three of your guns (including the pimpalicious chromed one with the wicked cool mill work), he did quite well. The class should help him advance in the sport in short order!

Alex

I've got to concur with Alex and Roy, this was a great class.

Travis and Max have got a great ability to communicate their instructions, and the amount of experience the two of them have is unbelievable.

Over and over I heard, " This is how we do (whatever), and here's WHY...". They've checked out and experimented with everything in our sport it seems.

I would definitely do this again.

al