Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

another Texas joke

ErikW

Heaven??? Heck, their not even over the civil war yet...haha

Ahem. Might one assume you refer to the War of Northern Aggression? <_<

I think you spelled it wrong. It is: Southern Provocation. ;)

Jayhawker

Heaven??? Heck, their not even over the civil war yet...haha

Ahem. Might one assume you refer to the War of Northern Aggression? <_<

I think you spelled it wrong. It is: Southern Provocation. ;)

I understand some folks are provoked when others choose to leave their club. However, there is nothing in the Constitution which prevents a State from not wanting to play anymore. The Southern States chose to leave. The manic depressive's ego couldn't handle that happening on his watch and he started a war over it. It's in the history books. I know he blamed it on Harriet Beecher Stowe but ...really, nobody believes that :)

Jayhawker

I live in KC MO so I could never be a Jayhawker. Besides, I would be more of a bushwhacker (grew up in MO).

If it is inreferance to school and or states alligance:

Bulldog, thank you much. I lived and went to college in Georgia for 6 years thank you much. I think I will move back to GA when I am done with law school.

Aiki,

What is all this seriousness in the humor forum? Besides what would the north do without a good supply of cotton in those days. You gots ta make clothes somehow. It was a minor rebellion all is well now.

As for Texas, someday it will be its own country and then I may move there. Texas, the best armed soon to be country in North America.

Edited by austinkroe

• 1 month later...
Jayhawker

I live in KC MO so I could never be a Jayhawker. Besides, I would be more of a bushwhacker (grew up in MO).

If it is inreferance to school and or states alligance:

Bulldog, thank you much. I lived and went to college in Georgia for 6 years thank you much. I think I will move back to GA when I am done with law school.

Aiki,

What is all this seriousness in the humor forum? Besides what would the north do without a good supply of cotton in those days. You gots ta make clothes somehow. It was a minor rebellion all is well now.

As for Texas, someday it will be its own country and then I may move there. Texas, the best armed soon to be country in North America.

"will be it's own country" ???

When did we join the union? I must have missed something. ;)