Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shot my first match last weekend in like 4 years!

slippp

Hello guys. Just getting back in the game. I had no time to shoot (USPSA anyway. Shot plenty rounds through my M4 though :P ) while I was serving as an Infantryman in the US Army, but now that my Active Duty contract is done, it's time for me to get back in the game!

Considering it was my first match in ages, I decided to shoot a little slower and focus on tracking my front sight and making smooth transitions. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast! But in my case, I was just slow. haha.

Anyway, I'm open to any critiques and things I can improve! I know my reloads are a little sloppy, but it will come with more practice. Thanks for watching!!

Nice work amigo!

Your reloads weren't bad.

Just keep puttin rounds down range

Thank you!!

Thank you for your service!

I thought transitions looked good reloads look good. Speed will come back with practice and trigger time.

Thank you!

I just need to get a little better at my controlled pairs ! That stage for me took i think it was 27 seconds because I was shooting slow when it could have been 17 seconds .

"That stage for me took i think it was 27 seconds because I was shooting slow when it could have been 17 seconds ".

don't run before you can walk as the saying goes,get all the basics smooth and speed with come, I thought transitions looked good reloads look good