Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magazine orientation on belt, not what you think

fudd

I have shot ICore and love my revos, especially not having to pick up a bunch of loose brass. I have recently shot a couple of local USPSA matches with my glock 34 and what a hoot. I am shooting production with gear that I have laying around and it's working ok for now. I ended up using some glock 21 mag pouches, which allows me to have the bullets facing away from the body in the pouch. I like this because I do not have to turn my wrist a 1/2 turn to insert mag into gun. I pull the mag out and it goes straight into the gun. As far as the rule book it seems that this is legal. What I would like to find is some pouches that are specifically made for my 34 in this orientation. Any ideas on where to find these or where I could have some custom pouches made?

Sorry for being so long winded.

Also at the same time if you could let me know how to follow this topic since I am not on here that much.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Check out http://www.benstoegerproshop.com/Ghost-360-Universal-Magazine-Pouch-SG-MAG-p/sg-mag.htm they can be oriented conventional bullets forward or bullets out. Have a set on order myself.

when you make a post I thiink it automatically subscribes you, but you can click on the "follow this topic" button up top to be sure.

Ghost mag pouches comes in a pair. One you can mount with the bullet facing the usual way, and another one that lets you mount it with the bullet facing away from your body. You can also adjust the cant to suit your preference. Hope this helps