Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Silhouette CAD file?

This is probably a long shot but...

Does anyone of the many awesome members here happen to have a CAD file for full size silhouette targets? It would be even better if it had the outlines of the A zones so they could be cut out as well.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

• 4 weeks later...

I am working with some CAD stuff that I drew today. Was waiting on a company to do them but they didn't have the time. I have zero experience with auto cad but it's raining and I like to try new things. Downloaded a trial and went to work.

I bought two sheets of 3/8" AR500 steel (4'x8') and needed to cut out some targets. The company I'm doing it through uses a laser machine. They do some other work for me and said if I did the drawings they'd cut it for me.

Anyway, I made a silhouette with a t-box and 6" bull that I'm going to cut out. I figure that I can probably put orange painted steel behind the holes make a good (and Cool) shot indicator.

Then I did some different size poppers (then realized someone had posted some here and abandoned mine haha).

A few different small size gongs and a 24" gong to finish it off.

Thinking of trying my hand at some suited cutouts (heart, spade, diamond, club) and then calling it good.

Anyway, I can try to help you out if you like.

I paid $625 a sheet delivered. They did say that it was hard to come by these days??? Don't know how much validity there is to that. At one point I was quoted $610 for a 4' by 10' sheet from another company but then they said they no longer stocked it.

Hope this helps.

Edited by jpmarine12

I paid $625 a sheet delivered. They did say that it was hard to come by these days??? Don't know how much validity there is to that. At one point I was quoted $610 for a 4' by 10' sheet from another company but then they said they no longer stocked it.

Hope this helps.

What part of the country are you in? What you paid is about a 50% markup over what I buy AR500 for. Just curious what market you are in.

• 2 weeks later...

autocad file of a USPSA target? I have that somewhere around here.

edit: I can't find it. I must have deleted it. I can draw one up in about 2 minutes though. Let me know if that is what you want.

Edited by darkvibe