Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tripp Research

BritinUSA

Ditto on the kudos to Tripp Research. I just sent in my Edge for chrome. Sent it on Friday, they got it Monday, finished and shipped by Friday of the same week and it was sitting at the gun shop on Monday! I plan on sending more business their way! (I just ordered one of Virgils Open guns. I'll post pics when it arrives.)

Noah,

Look forward to seeing you there. I should be there. Weather willing we may even have a match @ Clear Creek on the 27th. Can you believe we had a match in January there? Weather was increadable 2 weeks ago, around 60 degrees. If it happens again in 2 weeks, we may just try to pull it off again. If you need any help on arrival here, give me a shout, and I will pitch in if I can.

Look forward to seeing you, but no promises about the laughing.... :lol: After all we still laugh @ Paul from time to time.

Travis

Virgil shortened my Edge's dust cover, scalloped the slide and chromed the whole thing about 4 years ago. After all this time and many, MANY rounds through it the blaster still looks brand new!

You can't go wrong with Virgil!