Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 22 mods or Glock 35?

EasyTargetRN

Thinking of acquiring a G35 barrel/slide assembly to use on my 22 to improve accuracy but concerned about frame to slide fit...

OR

would it be more prudent to buy a 35? (Always better to have more guns) considering the matching during the mfg process? Plans to use it in production then move to limited with modifications.

Thanks...

Well for production you couldn't just swap out top ends, that's okay for limited, so if you plan on shooting both I would just run the 22 in production and load up some .40 minor, maybe do a little trigger work, some new sights and add some grip tape and save for the 35. That way you can have it tricked out like a limited gun should be and you won't have to mess around taking stuff off if you'd like to shoot production.

Well for production you couldn't just swap out top ends, that's okay for limited, so if you plan on shooting both I would just run the 22 in production and load up some .40 minor, maybe do a little trigger work, some new sights and add some grip tape and save for the 35. That way you can have it tricked out like a limited gun should be and you won't have to mess around taking stuff off if you'd like to shoot production.

What he said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...