Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI build

perry1963

Hi Cullen, going to little tujunga canyon range this weekend i'll post how it went on monday, carlos the finnish is black parkerizing over a bead blasted finnish, my dad did the bead blasting at his work and i did the parkerizing, the grip safety and thumb safety are stainless bead blasted but i may polish them as now after getting it together i don't like the look of them, thought i would.

Carlos, yes it's 45ACP, chuckbradley, can't do that anymore here in LA county, have to go to controled range, been that way for about 10 years now me and my dad use to go to a place called pinon canyon in the Angeles National Forest, would get there at first light and be done by 9 or 10 now range doesn't open until 9:00, here i guess our elected officials think we can't take care of ourselfs and need constant guidance from others, seems like all the new laws that come out every year here are "feel good laws" to protect us from ourselfs, in 4 years my kids will be out of school and will move to Arizonia or Texas, have a brother there.