Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wow after reading all of what you have to do to get your Tanfo to run I am glad my son and I got CZ Tactical sports :D . Out of the box load and run. I reload on a 1050, run them as the were reloaded. We shot 15,000 rounds this past year no more then 3-4 failing(if that) all year. Our mags have CZC base pads & spring/follower kits load 21. I would be looking for a new gun and save 2 hours of prep time per 1000.

I think it would run fine with no additional work on the updated magazines. I chose, through component selection, to load long which limited my options significantly. I have since attempted to get the K10 mags to fit in the gun again and I got it to work but had to modify the gun to accept the bulged mags.

I would have avoided all that and used different bullets. I run my tanfo limited with 180gr. At 1.145.

Range pickup, glocked brass goes through my 650 with all standard lee dies, including FCD. (No U die)

All function perfectly. The 1 or 2 in 500 rounds that don't case guage. Still guage fine in the barrel, and function firing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard that the k40 mags function just fine on standard processed brass, nothing special required. I also think the K10 mags can work with some gun mods to accept bulged mag tubes stuffed to 20 rds. That is the avenue I am now pursuing.